Get reliable 24-hour emergency AC repair in Las Vegas with Discount Air Conditioning. Our team offers fast service when you need it the most. This is especially true during scorching summer heatwaves when the absence of cool air can pose serious risks, particularly for vulnerable groups such as the elderly, young children, and our furry friends. Trust our dedicated team to provide efficient solutions for your AC needs.
What Is An AC Emergency?
When it’s over 90 degrees outside, and the temperature is still climbing in the summer heat, a dead AC constitutes an emergency. What if your unit is still running but not as well as it was? What symptoms indicate that it could be on the verge of failure?
- Strange Noises Coming From Your Unit – Although a screeching noise could be as simple as a loose fan belt. You could also have high pressure in your compressor or another issue that could cause your unit to fail. A banging noise could indicate a problem with your motor or blower. Don’t ignore unusual sounds; when in doubt, call and ask our repair experts.
- Unusual Smells – If you detect a burning or other strange odor coming from your HVAC system, don’t hesitate to call for an emergency service. You could have an electrical problem or component overheating issue that could lead to a fire.
- Limited Or No Air Flow – Several things could be responsible for your lack of airflow. It could be that the cooling system has failed, the thermostat may be faulty, or there could be a problem with your blower. A service tech will be able to diagnose the exact cause and get you up and running again.
- Vents Sometimes Blow Warm Air – Warm air could mean a faulty compressor or blockage in your ductwork. The faster you get it looked at, the faster your AC tech can get your system back up to speed.
- AC Breaker Keeps Tripping – Your air conditioning unit should not be causing your breakers to trip. Electrical issues can be a fire hazard. If you are having this kind of problem, you should get your unit looked at as soon as possible.
- Coils Ice Up – If ice is forming inside your unit, such as on the evaporator coils, or you see water pooling under your unit, you have an emergency repair in the making. You might need refrigerant, but you could also have a faulty fan, and your air conditioner could stop producing cold air at any time.
Reliable 24-Hour AC Repair
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, for emergency air conditioner repair. No matter what time it is, if your air conditioner suddenly breaks down or isn’t operating as it should, don’t worry. We are always a phone call away, ready to troubleshoot and solve any air conditioning issues that are causing you discomfort or inconvenience.
Need Fast Emergency AC Repair?
Our expert team of technicians understands the urgency of a broken AC, and we’re committed to providing you with fast and reliable emergency AC repair services for your home or office. Contact Discount Air Conditioning and let us handle your AC repair emergency. We are your Las Vegas Valley AC installation, maintenance, and repair experts.